Photo taken at Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, in the Alpes of southeastern France. Great travel location
WELCOME TO MY SITE RECIPE30
FREE cooking lessons with video
Let’s have some fun!
You will learn how to cook quick and simple tasty dishes, and I will help you!
As a trained French Chef and previous restaurant owner in Australia, I have traveled and noted some of the world’s easiest and tastiest dishes. Most have a Mediterranean flair. I have simplified them for maximum flavour in the shortest amount of time with few ingredients. and I’m happy to share these with you. Being Mediterranean, I also have a lot of exciting Italian, Spanish, Greek dishes that are so easy to prepare.
Cooking should be simple, fun and tasty. I have produced a short video with every single recipe, to assist you in learning, cooking and enjoying many recipes. You will find clear instructions with an easy to follow step by step video guide with each recipe so you can start cooking right now. Your free cooking lessons, from basic to more complicated meals. You chose what best suits you.
Cooking at home shows real affection and brings friends and family together.
My goal is to educate the world to stop buying processed food which is making everyone sick, let’s bring cooking back at home again and enjoy a healthier lifestyle that we all used to have.
Chef Joel Mielle
Making cooking simple and fun and it’s free!
I add new and exciting recipes each week, so please subscribe or come back and try something new.
- Straight to the point, easy to follow quick videos with detailed instructions (US and metric) on website.
- Simple ingredients and easy for anyone to make.
- New recipes added each week.
- Keeping advertising to a minimum for a good user experience.
- An easy to follow video with every recipe.
- NEW (Gallery of Ingredients as visuals) This applies only to the latest recipes. (Note: It would be assumed that most people have salt, pepper and water and therefore are not highlighted.)
- Hundreds of recipes available.
- Comprehensive search functions.